Harlene offers a full range of consultation and training services, tailored to business, organization and leader needs.
Personal, Individual, Couple, Family Consultations Creating Unimagined Possibilities
Her success in the field of psychotherapy is exemplified by numerous recognition including the 2008 American Academy of Family Therapy Award for Distinguished Contribution to Family Therapy Theory and Practice, the 2000 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy award for Outstanding Contributions to Marriage and Family Therapy, and the 1997 Texas Association for Marriage and Family Therapy award for Lifetime Achievement.
Professional, Business, Organization and Leadership Development:
Consulting, Mentoring, Coaching, Team Building & Positive Change Planning & Implementating
These issues—which drag down employee performance, customer satisfaction, and profitability—can stymie even the most experienced business and technical leaders.
Harlene Anderson takes her extensive background in consulting, coaching and training to help businesses and their leaders throughout the U.S. and globally resolve these problems by focusing on seven fundamental competencies. She inspires and guides leaders to:
- Develop a possibility perspective;
- Articulate an organizational and personal vision;
- Become a more effective and efficient leader;
- Improve relationships within the business and with key stakeholders;
- Enhance employee and customer satisfaction and retention; and, develop balance between business and personal life.